|Zinio is an new online service that let's you download and view magazines on your tablet or computer. Follow the instructions below to begin using Zinio. You will need a Sayville Library card to use Zinio.|
You will be creating 2 accounts to use the service, make them both the same username and password to keep it easy.
2. Click “Create an account”(NEW users must first create an account) or “login” if you already have an account.
3. Click the blue “browse magazines” button.
4. Click on a magazine that interests you (there are 3 pages of magazines to choose from).
5. Click “checkout”.
6. Click the blue “Start Reading” button (Have you created a zinio.com personal reading list account? If not, you will need to click "Create a Zinio account" in the pop up screen after "Start Reading.").
7. On future visits you can use your Zinio login after you click the blue “start reading” button.
Magazines load automatically in your PC or Mac browser.
If you wish to use a tablet, download the Zinio app from iTunes, GooglePlay or Windows.
Then log into the Zinio app on your tablet to view your checked out magazines.